Recently, we’ve been receiving a LOT of phone calls about Rent Certificates for 2017 tax purposes.
Wiechmann Enterprises is not provided with blank RCs to complete upon request.
Should you require a RC for taxes, you may pick one up from your local public library, your local H&R Block, your tax advisor, or by printing it from here: https://www.revenue.wi.gov/TaxForms2017through2019/2017-RentCertificate.pdf.
You complete the following portions of the form:
- Renter (Claimant) boxes
- Dates in Residence lines
Then, depending on where you live(d) with us, mail the form WITH a self-addressed stamped return envelope to:
- East Side Apartments / Brookfield Hills: 1010 N. Cass St., Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Windsor Heights: 1398 Kingston Terr. #3, Green Bay, WI 54302
- Pheasant Run: 2970 Mossy Oak Cir. Office, Green Bay, WI 54311
- River Park Terrace: 1901 Ridgeway Dr. Office, De Pere, WI 54115
- Fox River Bluff: 1229 E. Gunn St. #4, Appleton, WI 54915
- Willow Creek: 1401 S. Nicolet Rd. Office, Appleton, WI 54914
- West Bend / Port Washington / Jackson / Kewaskum / South River Village, Plymouth: Stern Properties, 2395 Washington St. #106, West Bend, WI 53095
We have been informed by numerous tax professionals that these forms cannot be faxed.
Please note: unless we receive a statement signed by all lease holders to the contrary, total rent paid for an apartment will be divided by the number of adult resident lease holders.
Should you attempt to complete the form in its entirety and do so incorrectly, we will refuse to sign the provided form and request a fresh one, free of any errors.
As always, let us know if you have any questions!